Sealy® Posturepedic Premier Hybrid mattresses are designed to combine the best of two worlds into a single quality mattress that addresses the pitfalls of both the innerspring system and gel memory foam mattresses. The new catalog really stepped up the game by including individually encased coils for better-contoured support, a much more supportive edge, and extra coils and gel memory foam right where your body needs it most. Sealy® Posturepedic Hybrid Kelburn Mattresses have been proudly made in the USA for over 60 years.
Kelburn II Technical Specs
- Delivered within 5-10 business days
- Medium Firm - Supportive, but comfortable without being too soft.
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers.
- UltraStretch High-Loft Knit Bold Colored Cover with Moisture-Wicking Technology
- 1.5” Sealy® Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™
- 2” SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam
- Response Pro™ HD Zoned Coil System
- Coil Count: 1000
- DuraFlex™ Edge
- 1” SealySupport™ Ultra Firm Foam
Weights & Heights
- Mattress Height: 13”
- Standard Box Mattress Set Height: 22.5"
- Low Profile Box Mattress Set Height: 18"
Kelburn II Mattress Sizes
- Twin XL – 38” W x 80” L – 60 lbs
- Full - 54” W x 75” L - 79 lbs
- Queen – 60” W x 80” L - 95 lbs
- King - 76” W x 80” L - 120 lbs
- Cal King 72” W x 84” L - 120 lbs
Kelburn II Foundation Information
- StayTight Foundation
- Adjustable Bed Friendly – Shop Sealy® Adjustable Bases
- Box Spring available in 5.5” (Low Profile) and 9” (Standard Profile)